1. Information we collect from you
We will collect and process the following information about you:
o Information you give us.
This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on texaf.be or texaf.cd websites or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. It includes information you provide to us when you complete an online contact form or subscribe to the press releases. The information you give us may include your name, email address, phone number, or any other information you deliberately provide us through the blank entry boxes.
o Information we collect about you.
During each of your visits to our website we may collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, browser type and version, operating system and platform;
- your device ID;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time), page response times, downloads errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page;
This site uses the following cookies:
Cookies needed for the proper functioning of the site:
• language: language selection
• unam: this cookie records the number of clicks and shares of a page;
Google Analytics statistical cookies:
3. Uses made of your information
We use the information we hold about you in the following ways:
o Information you give to us.
We will use this information solely for providing you with information about our company and our stock or for answering your questions or queries, f.i. concerning job applications.
o Information we collect about you.
We will use this information solely to administer and improve our website for internal operations, including choice of content, troubleshooting or data analysis.
4. Legal basis
Your information is being collected and processed based on your consent to receive information from us.
5. Disclosure of your information
We may share your information with selected third parties:
o our affiliated companies (including in the Democratic Republic of the Congo);
o our suppliers or sub-contractors, including IT consultants or website developers;
o public authorities (including judicial and police authorities);
o banks and insurers;
o our professional advisors (e.g. legal advisors, auditors);
o providers of recruitment related services;
o analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site, e.g. Google;
6. Transfer of your information
We may transfer your information to a destination outside the European Economic Area (the EEA), including to the United States of America. Presently, your information is processed by The Rocket Science Group LLC, a company headquartered in the State of Georgia in the United States, which operates the MailChimp e-mailing platform. This platform complies with the US-EU Privacy Shield Framework.
7. Your rights
According to the General Data Protection Regulation,
o you have the right to access the information we keep about you;
o you have the right, under certain circumstances, to block or suppress further use of your information;
o if your information is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to request the rectification of your information;
o you have the right, under certain circumstances, to request the deletion or removal of your information from our systems;
o you have the right to lodge a complaint about the way we handle or process your information with your national data protection authority;
o if our processing of your personal information is based specifically on your consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time;
o you have the right to object to certain types of processing, including processing for direct marketing purposes.
However, note that we may need to retain certain information, for example for legal or administrative purposes (e.g. keeping of accounting records).
For all requests set out above, please send us an email with “data privacy request” in the subject line and include a copy of your identity card or another proof of your identity (e.g. driver’s license) to help us prevent unauthorised individuals from accessing, changing or deleting your information. We will respond to your request as soon as practically possible.
8. Security of collected information
We have implemented a number of security features throughout our website in order to prevent the unauthorized release of or access to collected and/or received information. We have endeavoured to create a secure and reliable website for you, but note that the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to or from us or any other party via our website or e-mail cannot be guaranteed. We accept no responsibility or liability for the security of information transmitted via these methods.
9. Retention of your information
• the processing of your information is necessary in connection with any actual or potential dispute, in which case we will keep your information until the end of such dispute; and/or
• the retention is necessary for us to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation, in which case we will keep your information for as long as required by that obligation.
11. Identity of data controller – contact details
BE. 403.218.607 incorporated in 1050 Brussels, Louizalaan 130a Avenue Louise.
Texaf, To the Attention of the Compliance Officer
Louizalaan 130a Avenue Louise, 1050 Brussels,
+32 2 639.20.00 firstname.lastname@example.org